Thursday 12 November 2015

Joy of Being Indie - I love marketing.

That last statement may have been more than a little sarcastic.

I realize I have to promote what I make to the masses, that much is obvious. I have read a great many articles where it seems as if the developer expected a "Field Of Dreams" sort of mechanic to discovery. If they build it people will come.

Unfortunately the reality is google play has over 1 million apps with more being added all the time, so an equally real fact is some of your time will be spent marketing what you do.

I will be the first to admit I hate this prospect, I always feel like its a bit of a begging sort of nag to do so. I know people who have downloaded and used my apps often grow to like them and your support is greatly appreciated.

If you enjoy what I do please tell some friends, share it on your social media and help me get the name out there. I am a one man show, and honestly I much prefer making stuff to selling/promoting it. With that in mind anything you the people who use my apps can do to grow my brand, it comes with the upmost respect and appreciation. More Users = more drive to do what I do and create interesting things for you lot to use.

Thanks for listening

Facebook Fan Page
Twitter Feed
Full Apps Listing







No comments:

Post a Comment